Annual Ice Golf Classic
2023 ICE GOLF CLASSIC
February 11, 2023
SAVE THE DATE FOR 2024: WE'LL BE BACK FEBRUARY 10, 2024!
The St. Mark Ice Golf Classic is BACK for more costumes, more hilarity, and more fun that will have you falling down with excitement (seriously ice is slick, remember cleats). All the proceeds benefit the kids at St. Mark Youth Enrichment. The St. Mark Ice Men are already hard at work plotting new ideas for this year's 18-hole course—even we don't know what's in store! Amateur or first-time ice golfers need not fear, there are more ways to win than score alone. Prizes will be presented to the Best Sled, Best Dressed, and Best Overall Theme. AND there'll be 50/50, raffle drawings, and a silent auction during the event.
Want to be first to hear about 2024 registration?
Please contact Allyson Dress at email@example.com or 563.582.6211 ex. 102 to be added to our Ice Golf contact list and be the first to hear about limited offers & more!
thank you sponsors!
18th Event Hole Sponsor:
Become a Sponsor
To become a sponsor, fill out & return THIS FORM (PDF) to
C/O Ice Golf Sponsorship
St. Mark Youth Enrichment
1201 Locust St., Dubuque, Iowa 52001
Or click below to pay online.
Questions? Call Beth McGorry at 563.582.6211 ex.110
- If you have not put your team members names, address, phone number & email in the registration system, PLEASE PLEASE do so before Thursday night, Or you WILL be waiting at registration. https://stmarkyouthenrichment.ejoinme.org/IceGolf2020
- Make sure your team has signed the waiver form. Bring it with you or scan it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Check-in no later than 9:45 a.m. to be on the ice by 10:00.
- Bring your clubs and something to carry them in... Sleds... wagons with skis.
- Bring your cash and your charged up phone. Remember this is a fundraiser.
- Bring snacks & beverages.
- Mid-Town's Bar & Restaurant will be open all-day.
- Ham & Cheese Sandwiches & Turkey & Dressing Sandwiches will also be available.
- You can purchase the coolest Koozies, Cleats, Mulligans, & Extra Balls.
- P.S. it's Beth's Birthday... at 3:31 p.m. there will be a group social.
Please also let us know if you want to be next to your best friends on the course. If you did not choose a name you can let us know at check-in.
If you have questions, please call Beth at 563-582-6211 ext 102 or email at email@example.com