Working from home? The Dubuque Area Chamber of Commerce just released 5 tips for those navigating the waters of working from home for the first time.
- Location, Location, Location: Find a dedicated and comfortable spot to work.
- Find a buddy: Help fill the socializing gap while working remotely by finding a colleague you can hit up when you feel the need to chat.
- Have a plan: When working from home keep a more structured daily schedule.
- Think about how you’re communicating: Go beyond email and use other digital tools that better replicate in-person communication.
- Remember everyone works differently: Not everyone wants to work from home, a shift can be stressful, communicate and share as much information as possible.
Read the rest of the post at the DubuqueChamber.com.